Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Personality : ISFJs - Defender

One of my friend share me a really good and somewhat accurate personality test which I just took like 1 hour ago, and its make me realized like no matter what happened to me I guess my core personality and perpective not gonna change. The question set is not that typical personality quest that u can "shapen" the answer to get the personalities u desired, its kinda random and with multiple numbers that indicate agree of disagreement, therefore the way u answer, boldly and uncertain will also reflect the final result.

And I got the Defender or ISFJ-T (Intovert, Observant, Feeling, Judging - Turbulence)


You can try take the test and see how it guess you right :)

https://www.16personalities.com/

I took that 100-question set, and got what exactly describe me, a Defender.

I always been an introvert since I was kid, shy to make new friend but excited to have deep, innate relationship (but yeah one thing I notice now is, Im not that "drowned" into close relationship as much as I was in past which I can get so hyped when someone sharing secret, kinda sad.). I'm a type of person that pretty organized on everything I plan therefore spiraling me into panic when one thing going out of the planned plot, this explain why I always looked overhelmed when managing an event.. and "planning something" can be defined so wide, to the point of "life planning", so yeah, Im really not good on facing something terrible that unexpected, esp. the one that can turn around my life, might make me "planless".

Defender as sounded as it is, its kinda of passive, conservative observer. This one also really describing me as person, I never be that one that took initiative, that can think spontaneusly related to unexpected condition and also the one that become "main loud speaker", that's why I kinda disagree if most of leadership training only concern on how to become the main ace or "extrovertedly" active person, not everyone can lead in that way ya know. Im really bad at creative thing also, this also including making a new system that totally new from before, this kinda explain on my own question in prev post, "Why I dont have spesific taste and tend to be monotonous?", cause I am just THAT conservative that can stick to a extremely repetitive work that can just follow a system and keep doing it over and over. Just about 2 or 3 days ago, I ask my father why I tend to be a stagnant person, outside my obligated work/to do hour, I mean I can totally do nothing in free time, totally, then my father said that me and my 2 brothers is same, we are really conservative therefore can be a good worker but not into new challenging thing like entrepreunership, he said my older brother can just sit/sleeping around and do nothing all days if he didnt got a work in company like now, so both me and my brother is same, we can do "old-systemized work" not into "new-made work".


Alot of thing to write but I kinda lame on organizing it into writing, I'll just write some my personal review of the test accuracy regarding the strength-weakness analysis.


STRENGTH

  • Supportive : Hmm this can be quiet true since I kinda have "reflex" action to explain something kinda detailed if someone ask or seems confused.. 
  • Reliable and Patient : Not really HAHA. well yeah for the reliable part, as long its under my capacity I cant stand to let a task left undone from deadline but talking about responsibility if its beyond what I can finish, I tend to withdraw and completely hide away .. The patient I dont think so, I easily got anxious even angry toward something that bother me.
  • Imaginative and Observant : Exactly what it says, Im more into "observe quietly and put my role". for imaginative part somewhat true on putting my shoes on others shoes, imagining their feeling, and if building anxiety and fear unrealistically count, then its 100% accurate. 
  • Enthusiastic : Nope. Unless got a goal that interest me back on life. This part I guess 50:50, cos my past self definitely so passionate and enthusiast on reaching goals and goals. *sigh* why my life so passionless now tho.. I cant remember how that feeling enthusiastic feels like.
  • Loyal and Hard-Working : Loyal yes, if in friendship context I really respect someone that give his/her time to me in bad or good time and also the opposite, I didnt betray or turn around easily when those loyal friend having bad time or even when many are against him/her. Hardworking ? I used to, when my life full of ambition I guess.
  • Good Practical Skills : If the skill something that used to do a daily repetitive routine, ofc.
WEAKNESS
  • Humble and Shy : Humble... I dont think so since I require praises and social recognizition ofmy work lol. Shyness meter : broke.
  • Take Things Too Personally  : Yah, not only on how people say or respond to me, my own overthinking/self consciousness can hurt personally, therefore making a vicious self-afflicting dangerous mindset.
  • Repress Their Feelings : "Once it told, cant be reversed", Once expressed, I cant back to be the repressed person. I ady used to express anything now, and the world already know how dark Im actually is inside. Its much more better to repress it, but I just cant go back.
  • Overload Themselves : THIS. I guess many will agree too, esp. the one that ady known me for months or years. I just cant be chill when given a work or discussing something. I can easily become so depressed (not that "I feel depressed today" thinking but "this is painful, I just wanna go, forever" thinking) even without obvious or logical reason why Im that overloaded.
  • Reluctant to Change : exactly. 
  • Too Altruistic : hmm nope.
So, thats all about my personalities.
Some things is gone from me thru these 4 years, but inner core personality wont ever gone away.

link to my detailed personality : https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/56d67e5b95000

1 comment:

Bimo said...

yeah ikr. the test answer really accurate.

Hmm, I read the articles u linked and thats really useful and really reflect myself, amazing how the article can be related thru real life experience.