Allright another music flashback
I dunno, one of my biggest hobby now is flashback-ing memory thru song, its refreshing my mind. Well you can say I live in the past, prolly yes thats true.
So this song, is the only one that bring some good memory in short 8 months in UI. Like the whole memory there is so blur like its so unreal and seems never happened but the memory associated with this song kinda clear, vivid, and actually have "feeling" inside it.
Good Time - Owl city & Carly Jaepsen is the song I sang with some friends at musical event that held in Psikologi UI called Dapur Psiko something cant remember well, its like 4 years ago. That time I was still in "denying" phase where I cant accept myself to be really numb and detached from reality, but this one song kinda spark on my head even only for slight second, but there is my "old" feeling and "old" self that come back suddenly, but after that everything become completely dead again.
I remember 1st time when I met all other psychology student, it was really good .. The feeling of meeting other great, prospective people, there is some sort of ... secure and proud feeling, that time Im so excited to meet more and more new people.
....
Allright, nevermind I cant remember any other memory too blur haha.
But this song definitely have a spark that relate to some good few memories in UI, but I cant pinpoint which one it is.
Basically,
When I listen to this song, I can remember that I "was" a college student and it was real.
I tried to re-read this post
But sentence and sentence doesnt seem correlate well but nvm.
"Write when ur heart tells to"
so yeah, my heart tells me to write this anw
No comments:
Post a Comment