Friday, February 26, 2016

Taste

So 2 days ago I discussed with some friends to make our own bussiness, and we ady know that todays online bussiness sooo competitive and its like every single things already have seller (at least online). We talked for 3 hours and havent found any "clicking" idea that sound interesting to do. I only have suggestion that pretty plain and boring like selling pre-designed cloth, selling curtains made from silk (wth, out of idea), and selling relaxation stuff like aromatic candle, mini waterfall figure etc. and 3 of em not interest them at all Ha.. ha.. Then we try to browse some of the succesful online seller in instagram/tokopedia, and most of em selling 2 kind of stuff, things that made out of hobby that got designed more based on the seller creativity and also a thing that amazingly simple but out of box (like a book with a simple text of occupation like "Doctor", "Architect", "Teacher" etc in the front of book). It was reallycool, and I totally never think about simple think like that can sold out so many copies...

After that discussion, I realized one thing that not really concern me before. I have no actual hobbies and spesific interest on anything ! like you know, many ppl have interest like music, sport art, or even fashion and such, they have their own taste and choices, and when I review back.. I literally like "just go with life and take whatever it have", thats the reason why I never read book nor doin sport activity, rarely watch movie by myself , and my really plain cloth (like I can just wear same clothes everyday without noticing it), and others thing of life that usually people have choices to pick and do. Thats why when we discussed about product to sell that might based on hobby, one friend want to try resell original musical instrument (cos he have good music instrument knowledge ofc), another friend wan to resell jewelry and wearable stuff cos she got some collection in her wardrobe, and me, just sit there and realize that.. my life have been really monotone for 21 years.. I join organization but only to follow the plot/program that have been done by the senior and to be honest, I join organization to reach high social respect and I dont need that anymore. I study only to got pleasure after achieving good grade. after that, in this 20's period of hey-I-shud-make-my-own-money-right-now, I totally have no idea what to do even in free time, like totally become sloth (outside my work hour in family store atleast). Lazying in couch, wasting time on youtube, thats all. Before doing something "useful for society" things, I want to be selfish a bit by finding what I actually want :/

So, thats one of important things of human being should have tbh, hobbies and interest/spesific taste on somethng. Its kinda weird that I feel like I need to force myself to have something that I interest on, guess what Im trying now ? Cosplaying. LOL! not a money-making or productive hobbies but at least, thats something that I could try other than slothing around. Since my cousin persuade me to try after visiting last japan festival, Im gonna cosplay starting this saturday, so.. see hows it goes later :P


My writing become damn scribble and messed.

No comments: