Hai blog, long time no see.
Well, nice to see you again and really sorry if I keep filling and removing your content over and over.
shit happens and only you and me that can truly understand whats goin on.. and I realize, this place should be a place where I can write from heart and throw everything I want through writing. not based on how people gonna judge, not to seek attention, and most importantly not to make you bloggy and me damaged more severly. Because blog for us should be a sanctuary only for ourself.. A place where we store our unspoken mind.
Before I reboot the blog content and update with new content, wanna tell few things about how Im gonna write in this blog.
Firstly, I write for myself, so I will not bother if the content gonna abstract, weird, strange, or not understandable. I just want to free every remaining emotion/feeling/random thought that I believe still remain inside so it wont die and always become a part of me since I slowly become a "numb-but-still-try-to-appear-human" .
Secondly, Im not gonna write posts about "you-should-read-this-so-you-know-Im-a-smart-and-respectable-person", because that was my biggest fragility that swirl me down and killing me from inside, the need to be judged as "good" , "intelectual", "popular" or "viewed as public figure" is one core thing that made me and ruin me completely before, so yeah imma be honest to myself wether its gonna be much "worse" in ppl opinion or not i dont really bother.
Third, dont read if you dont want too, cause I will just write blog to talk to myself :))) and therefore, It might be really short or really long since I wont force things I dont wanna write which make it not true and honest anymore, later on the writing will looked ded to me if I do that.
Lastly, nice to see you again blog, be prepare for most abstract thing you gonna see.
P.S : finding new self or reborn, doesnt mean you become "super" or "muchbetter" imo, its about how you become more comfort being you before conforming to the world.
2 comments:
nice to see you again kak, welcome back :-D
Boo
Post a Comment