Saturday, February 13, 2016

Childhood Feel Trip

Alright, this first post gonna be about why Im thinking to write again in my blog after reaaaally long time (2 years maybe ?), the reason is simple, feel trip.

what is feel trip ? is a moment where you cant hold your feeling through a session of memory flashback which mainly vivid, therefore the feel burst away. (urban dictionary lol :P).

Yah, that explain much.
So, I was really bored today, like really bored and just streaming youtube endlessly since my passion on gaming was "burned out" in these past 2 weeks, then I stumbled on a music video titled "Paint my love", it was an AMAZING song, cos the memories it hold, can pierce the core of my soul.
Why's that ? cos this song, was my very first love song that I heard, and Im still a little kid so if u watched "Inside Out" movie already, this song was one of the core memory that made me as a person, or at least a pondation that made my childhood memory, a "oh I know now how beautiful a song is" memory.

you can listen here and feel the soothing feeling it gave (hopefully lol)




-Play the song first before continue reading -

Suddenly, I got a feel trip that make me cry, this simple song like taking me into journey to flashback what Ive gone through in childhood time, so many random memories coming through, started from the first family karaoke (I still 6-7 years old) and I adore the songs I heard back then, watching the entire family sing together in the living room. I also remember, when I wake up in midnight in my mom's room because a nightmare, which I dreamt about  my mother chased by mysterious figure and fell into a dark pit of spikes and the nightmare just keep relooping in the falling scene until I wake up cry really hard, I still can feel how sad that night mare is. If it sounded funny, its not, its truly sad watching ur mother dies at kindergaten age eventho only nightmare. Then I remember when I was kid, my family often bring us to the old mall just to eat together and play timezone HAHA, it was really fun like every game there amaze me, and I still remember 1st time I won 5 ticket and I trade it with a chocolate candy, was really memorable to me. Oh, I also remember the time I play with my brother and neighboor, we use chalk to the asphalt road near our house and make a "monopoly" like game and using dice to move, and every tile have its own effect (well its only a game created by lil kid, so expect something like "Attacked by Bomb" or "Godzilla Burn your feet" etc :)) ) and as a kid, that was.. awesome.

well, you know, childhood if one of the best thing ever happen in my life, Im so lucky that I have people around me (good or bad) that help me to have things that I can remember until this old and still got the feel, and wanting to go back to those times.

oh . I just realized, I never write like this before, this writing completely coming from my heart and this is nice, and first time I not keep editing every word I write.  #talkingtoself

k thx bye.

No comments: